No visa at all! It is real!
There is no necessity of getting visa to Mauritius! Tourists may stay in Mauritius up to 180 days during a calendar year. In addition, a Mauritius visa is not required if your purpose is a business trip. You can stay up to 90 days during one trip but not more than 120 days in a calendar year.
Which documents should I take instead of visa to Mauritius?
Following documents are required for Russian tourists:
- Foreign passport, valid until the end of the trip
- Return tickets or tickets to a third country
- Hotel booking confirmation or a letter from the person who had invited you
- Confirmation of availability of funds at the rate of $100 per night (usually it is OK just to show your credit card)
What about children?
- Children under 18 who are accompanied by a parent should have original birth certificate
- Children who travel without their parents or guardians must also have a notarized permission to travel with an accompanying person of least 18 years old
- Children from the age of 14 must have their own passport
Are there any fees when you are entering or leaving the country?
- When you are entering or leaving Mauritius no fees are charged!
Why should I prefer Mauritius?
Mauritius is located in the south of the warm Indian Ocean, and you can be provided with the following services:
- Tandem skydiving
- Swimming with dolphins
- Picnic on Benitiers islands
- Guide services including Russian, English, German and Chinese guides upon request
We can organize your perfect Wedding Ceremony on the paradise island Mauritius, which is the best one among the romantic and beautiful places for lovers.
Holidays in Mauritius will make you sense an exotic and adventurous time in a place full of soft sand beaches and tender sea. Add to this high level of service and you will get time full of pleasure. Calm waters and pure sands of Mauritius' beaches will make you full of delight. Literary, this is not an island, this is a heaven on the Earth, the place which will give a sense of happiness.
How can I order tickets to Mauritius?
Send us a message. Click on the right bottom corner of the page.
Book your holiday now by this site
Have more questions?
Call us now (230) 696 6000
Our Mauritius address is A7, Dr. Edwards Street, Curepipe, Republic of Mauritius
Choose excellent holidays in Mauritius!