Duration: approx. 3 hours
The journey includes:
- Crocodile Park visit (reptils, insectarium, museum, etc..)
- Shopping possibilities at the crocodile shop for crocodile derived products
- See the Gris Gris cliffs
Located in the south of Mauritius inside a fabulous luxuriant park “La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes” invites you through a visit to meet with its fascinating residents the Niles Crocodiles, the Aldabra tortoises from the Seychelles, the Radiata tortoises which are species from Madagascar, monkeys namely the Macaque, iguanas, bats, deers, geckos, wild boars and many more…
The Insectariums will offer you a unique occasion to contemplate one of the largest private collections of butterflies and insects in the world. Mr Jacques Siedlecki the owner of this fascinating collection has spent more than 30 years to collect all of these species of insects from all over the world. Certainly you will be amazed by the impressive species of insects and butterflies of this collection.
The reserve features also an Aquarium, a tortoise museum, a fossil museum and a jungle adventure playground for the kids.
After you have visited the park don’t miss to stop at the restaurant “Le Crocodile Affamé” to enjoy the savory ultimate dishes of crocodile meat. The chef will cook for you delicious specialities of crocodile meat, from crispy to steak or curry you will surely enjoy a great meal in a really pleasant atmosphere.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance at La Vanille Crocodile Park
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Drinks & Beverages
- Russian, English, German & Chinese guide available on request
- Bookings need to be made at least 72 hours in advance
- Pick-up times vary depending on hotel location